We know that sometimes it can be hard to build relationships during our busy Sunday mornings here at the church. There are many opportunities throughout the week where you can get plugged into smaller gatherings, volunteer your time, make friends and enjoy many different areas of fellowship. We believe it is important for everyone in the church to be involved in some type of smaller ministry where you can encourage others, find encouragement yourself and use the gifts that God has given you. If you are looking to help out or serve at the church, this is also a great way to see some of the areas where you can practically get involved in helping others.
- – Home Fellowships
- Find a home fellowship in your area.
- – Hospitality Ministry
- The Hospitality Ministry attends to the nourishment needs of families within our church, especially when suffering with an illness, hospitalization or financial need. Fresh and/or frozen meals are prepared for families that find themselves in circumstances that limit or even eliminate their ability to provide for their daily food.
- – Law Enforcement Fellowship
- This fellowship is comprised of Christian men and women from all areas of the law enforcement community. Through the discipleship process, LEF members teach others how to integrate Christ and Christian principles into their work, daily life and relationships.
- – Marriage Ministry
- For married couples of all ages. Hosts special events throughout the year to encourage growth in marriages both young and old.
- – Men’s Ministry
- We feel strongly that God desires for a generation of men to stand up and take on the role that He has chosen for us. All guys junior high and older are welcome.
- – New Believers
- Our foundations class for new believers and those who want to the basics of everyday Christian living and to learn more about fundamental doctrine.
- – Over 50s
- Fellowship for those 50 years old and up. Meets every Monday night in the Sanctuary.
- – Prayer Room
- Weekly prayer meetings that focus on the various ministries within the church. Our desire is through prayer to praise, glorify, and honor our God as we seek His will in our lives individually, and corporately as the body of Christ.
- – Prison Ministry
- Bringing a message of love, hope and encouragement to those who are incarcerated and to their families. The prison ministry seeks to bring the Light of Christ and the good news of salvation to those who have found themselves in lonely and seemingly hopeless situations.
- Is Single Prime Time is Single adults gathering together, getting to know one another, and growing together in Christ-Centered Community that:
- Learns & Loves Jesus Completely (Upward)
- Learns Who We Are in Christ as His Son or Daughter so we Love Ourselves Correctly (Inward)
- Learns that We are 4EVER Family in Jesus so we Love Each Other & Our Neighbors Compassionately (Outward)
- A fellowship of moms that are raising children on their own or in a divorced home situation. Our group includes moms with infants, school-aged kids, teens, and grown children from various backgrounds & circumstances. Some have never been married, some separated, some divorced, some foster-parents, some non-custodial moms, some widowed.
- – Women’s Ministry
- a place where women can grow closer to the Lord and to one another. We offer Monthly Women’s Bible Studies, Prayer Meetings, Special Events and Outreaches. All women 9th grade and older are welcome.
- – Young Adults
- As a group of people who have experienced rebirth through knowing Jesus Christ, we gather to worship Him and know Him better through studying His written word, prayer, singing praise, and enjoying Christian community.
- – Children’s Ministry
- With a staff of over 400 volunteers, the Children’s Ministry provides child services for infants to 5th grade during all of our main services and some special events.
- – Junior High
- For students in grades 6 through 8. We meet every Sunday morning and Wednesday night for Bible study, have small groups to make solid Christian friendships, and a variety of other events throughout the year. For more information, check out jrhigh.ccphilly.org.
- – Senior High
- CCPhilly’s fellowship of students in grades 9 through 12, regardless of where they attend school. Our focus is to be built up as a group and as individual young men and women in the ways and will of the Lord. We meet every Wednesday evening during the adult service for fellowship, worship, and in-depth studies of the Scriptures. We also have discipleship groups and a variety of other events throughout the year. To find out more, go to catalyst.ccphilly.org.
- – CC Academy
- CCA is a fully accredited, Pre-K through 12th grade that was borne out of CCPhilly. They continue to share in the ministry of CCPhilly by offering Christian education from a Biblical worldview while partnering with parents who have the God-given responsibility to educate their children. For more information regarding the school, visit cca.ccphilly.org.
- – Missions Blog
- Stay up to date on world missions as well the missionaries that we support, and pictures and video from recent trips that we’ve taken.
Local Bible Studies
- – Weekly Area Bible Studies
- Local area Bible studies are works taking place that will prayerfully progress into full fledged Calvary Chapel churches.
- – Home Fellowships
- Small groups promote a discussion of the Scriptures with a focus on the application of the Word of God in our lives. Although each fellowship may have its own distinct personality, a typical meeting includes Bible study, fellowship, and prayer.
- – Local Calvary Chapels
- We’ve put together a list of Calvary Chapel fellowships in our local area with services times and contact information. We invite you to contact any of the local Pastors to inquire further about their fellowships.