If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
– II Chronicles &:14
Prayer Before and After Services
The Prayer Meetings at Calvary Chapel are meant to focus on the various ministries within the church. Our desire is through prayer to praise, glorify, and honor our God as we seek His will in our lives individually, and corporately as the body of Christ.
We are asking for:
- the Holy Spirit to fill, anoint and empower the pastors, teachers and volunteers serving within body of Christ.
- for God to raise up men and women of prayer willing to intercede for the needs within the body of Christ.
- the Holy Spirit to anoint the pastors and staff and their families, the Junior and Senior High teachers, Sunday school teachers, helpers and volunteers.
- the Holy Spirit to open the hearts of His people to receive the Word of God.
- all the children in the Sunday school, Junior and Senior High to resist the influence of the world and remain faithful in their walk with Christ.
- the Holy Spirit to open the eyes of the unsaved and bring them to faith in Christ.
- for greater conviction of sin and the Spirit to cleanse, purify, and revive His church. for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing within the body of Christ.
You are invited to participate in Men’s Prayer on Wednesday Morning from 6 AM – 7 AM and Saturday Morning from 8 AM – 10:0 AM in the music room. This ministry prays (intercedes) for the ministries of the church, our families, our sick, and the unsaved. All men are welcome and both spoken and unspoken prayer is encouraged. You may attend and just listen as we all continue to learn how to pray corporately for the Body of Christ. We use the bulletin and other ministry brochures to direct our prayer.
On Wednesday and Saturday morning after our prayer time, we have optional fellowship at a local diner. On Saturdays when a Men’s Breakfast is scheduled we meet from 7 AM – 7:50 AM, and thereafter attend the breakfast. We encourage you to consider serving others by interceding for them.
Participation in this ministry strengthens your call to be the spiritual head of your home and seek the Lord first in everything.
Please park in the Handicap parking by the flagpole and enter through the Handicap door.
Women’s Prayer Meeting
Every Thursday morning, at 9:30 AM, ladies meet in the Prayer Room for a time of prayer and intercession for the needs of the church and the surrounding community. Their interceding also reaches out into the world.